I was 12 years old when I moved to the united states with my parents. It was a tough call. But my dad’s work schedule was so tight we had to do it. I and my mother spent two years alone in Japan just in hope that maybe he will be free and get transferred back home. But instead, he got promoted so I and my mother left Japan for good. At that time I remember I was so scared of the new life. I had a struggling two to three years. There was bullying at school, Racist comments, and whatnot. My mother struggled as well, it was a completely new culture and country for us. But with time we started to learn how to survive. One day when I was back home after a fistfight at a school and I told her I am not going to school ever again she just said ok. I was surprised at her response.
She sat me down cleaned my wounds and gave me lunch and while doing so she just said this one thing, it’s up to you to decide, how to live your life. We are here and there is no going back, you can rant about it like a child for the whole life or smartly handle the situation. Remember smart work is always better than hard work. So the next morning she just smiled when she saw me getting ready for school. That day I smartly handled the situation and without getting hurt the bullies were busted. Since then I have always tried to choose the smart path.
My kids are now in school but believe me they are different from me. I can’t tell if too much involvement was good or no involvement at all is right. They are like pure American kids. They have no time to sit with us parents have tons of other activities and one of the most irritating ones is being always busy with smart gadgets. Though their mother understands them and whenever I complain about it she laughs and says it’s the techie teen generation what do you expect.
So I thought of making a smart choice. Some of my friends are already using parental control technology for their kids. They know everything about their teens whenever they want without even asking about it. So I thought of getting it for my kids as well. I discussed it with my wife and she said if that will make your anxious heart satisfied then why not. I got the app. I chose the OgyMogy app as they offer a Line spy app as well.
- There is no doubt many spy apps available in the market but, not all apps cover the line app.
- As much as my kids love the local apps but we all use the Line app and that’s why I need the monitoring software that covers Line as well.
- The installation was a tough call my wife helped me with that. See all the monitoring can be done remotely without any problem but you need physical access to the target device for installation. Once installed you can know about your kid’s lives through smart gadgets easily.
- A major concern of every parent today is social media and instant messenger chat apps. Easy access to the internet no doubt has made the world a global village but at the same time, it has made the kids vulnerable to tons of things. They know about things they shouldn’t. With emotional and sensitive age this makes it a lethal combo for parents.
- With the Line spy app and other features, you can read the private and group chat of the teen.
- You can check their activities on Line timelines and know about their interest and hobbies.
- Know about the contacts and what kind of people are added to their friend list.
- Save them from online bullies or blackmailing and track the culprit right away. The OgyMogy Line spy app can help parents save their kid’s from cybercriminals.
- You can even monitor their incoming and outgoing phone logbook as well.
The use of the OgyMogy line spy app indeed is a smart choice for today’s parents. Give it a try and you will agree.
Read also : Smart