Acne is something that we all want to get rid off – that too, FAST! While the teens and adults both are involved in the stressful mission to read a thousand different labels for that perfect product, we have already cracked the code.
For all the skincare enthusiasts who are worried about the acne, it’s time to lay back and read our little guide to understanding acne, and take the measures to take to get rid of it. Why Does Acne Occur?
Many of you might be running to do some serious skincare shopping, searching for the best face wash for acne in Pakistan, or looking for anti-acne serum and creams, but it is essential to understand the reason behind acne to tackle it in a better way.
As many of you would already know, our skin consists of pores. When these tiny holes become clogged with dirt, grease, or even dead skin cells, this leads to “micro-comedones” that are commonly called blackheads ( open-comedones) or whiteheads (closed comedones). These are the smallest form of acne.
When these micro-comedones grow in size, they penetrate through the wall skin and cause redness and irritation. This inflamed form of comedones is known as pimples. If you have recurring pimples, that denotes the fact that you have acne.ow to Get Rid Of Acne?
The treatment of acne usually depends on its severity.
Mild: If you are suffering from mild acne, the best thing to do is to invest in the best facewash for acne in Pakistan. Posch Care Neem + Tea tree face wash is one of the best facewash for acne in Pakistan that has been our top favourite for a long time.
Being paraben-free and sulphate-free, this cleanser does not cause any harm to even the most sensitive of skin types.
Infused with the goodness of the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of neem tree and tea tree oil, this facewash brews exceptional qualities that get rid of the mild acne and give your face a clear appearance. They provide a rigid battle against the acne-causing bacteria, which helps to get rid of them and give your skin a clear appearance.
For your mild acne, Posch Care Neem + Tea Tree Facewash is the best solution.
Moderate: For those of you, who are suffering from moderate acne, it is best to jazz up your skincare regime a little. Use the Posch Care Neem + Tea Tree Facewash but pair it up with Posch Care Anti Acne Serum and Acne Clearing Cream. The combined fusion of these three will give magical flawlessness to your face.
The combined fusion of these products gives your skin a magical change for the better. The Neem + Tea Tree Facewash serves as the best face wash for acne in Pakistan, so it is absolutely essential that we do not skip it.
The Acne Clearing Serum by Posch Care is saturated with Salicylic Acid that aids in exfoliating the skin deeply and also shedding the dead cell layer that clogs the pores.
The AcneClearing Cream is infused with the combination of Salicylic Acid with Alpha Hydroxy Acid along with other ingredients that help to battle acne in the best possible way.
For people with moderate acne, these three products will serve as a life-changer.
Severe: For severe acne, it is best to visit a doctor or dermatologist so that they can check if it requires some medical treatment or not. Many different doctors suggest antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, and benzoyl peroxide.
Some Home Remedies for Acne:
While home remedies never work 100%, you can give them a shot. Some home remedies that you can try are:
- Apply a thin layer of tea tree oil gently to the acne spots.
- Apply the gel of the aloe vera plant to your acne.
- A honey mask can be applied to your acne spots as well.
- Green tea is not just for weight loss, it can also be used to get rid of acne.
- Avoid, avoid and avoid touching your pimples at all costs.
- Never ever pick on your pimples, nor squeeze them as this increases the spread of the acne-causing bacteria and excess oil.
Preventive Methods For Acne:
You can also embed some preventive methods in your routine to protect your skin from getting pimples and acne, like:
- Use makeup products that are non-comedogenic as they don’t clog the pores.
- Stop the use of any makeup or skincare products that contain oil.
- No matter how many hours you’ve spent on the makeup or how tired you are – NEVER, I repeat, never go to bed with makeup on.
- Cleanser your face thoroughly before going to bed even if you don’t have any makeup on.
- After you are done with the exercise, take a shower or at the very least, wash your face.
- Keep your gorgeous locks tied so that they don’t fall on your face all the time.
- Opt for loose hats, headbands or headscarves.
- Make sure that you incorporate a healthy diet in your lifestyle.
- Say no to stress
Read also : picuki